Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Coolest.Shirts.Ever.

I just picked up a couple of shirts from the Retropolis Transit Authority and they're so fantastic I can't get over them. I don't know whether to wear them or hang them on the wall in a display case:





I'm really looking forward to wearing these at star parties (I'm an amateur astronomer and I like going out and showing off the sky to the public) as well as on days when I feel like dressing casually at the school.

I'm also looking forward to picking up some more of Brad's great shirts. My daughter checked out his site, and is setting aside money to buy a "Tell It to My Giant Robot" t-shirt.

Fun stuff.

Check out Brad's blog and The Retrovert as well as his other linked sites for more of his spectacular work.

Now I've gotta get back to work so I can afford to pick up a Non-Conformist Uniform!