Monday, February 3, 2014

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #7

Daytime, City

OK, poking around is working. No zombies yet, I've got a shirt, some cargo pants, a jeep cap, and another wonderful can-opening screwdriver. Now I just need to turn up a can of beans or tuna and I'll be in hog heaven.

What's this? A scalpel? OK, medical supplies right? Let's see...

Crap, I hit 'F'. My character has stabbed himself in the eyes with the scalpel and now he's blind. Fine, which way was the water. Wiggle the mouse and go forward. No idea what I'm up to. Ah, now I'm blind and unconscious.

Respawn.

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #1

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #2

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #3

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #4

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #5

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #6

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #8

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #9

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #10

No comments:

Post a Comment