Monday, February 3, 2014

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #6

Daytime, City

I'm getting a few things here near my spawn point before I move out into the countryside. What's this? A spray bottle?

Disinfectant. What does that do? Crap, I clicked the wheel. What? I drank the disinfectant? What the heck?

OK, OK, stay calm. Let's see, I should drink lots of water.

Aha, a well. Let's drink. Drink. Drink. Drink. Drink...

Drink. Drink. Drink. I'm stuffed. OK, I haven't passed out. It's been quite a while. This is looking good.

Ah, I'm puking. Good deal. Get that stuff out. Now what? Everything's fuzzy. OK, let's wait this out...

Now I'm unconscious. Great. Respawn...

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #1

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #2

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #3

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #4

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #5

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #7

DayZ, Diaries of the Damned #8

No comments:

Post a Comment