Monday, March 29, 2010

8085 Project Schematic Posted

I've posted a schematic for my 8085 based single board computer, the MAG-85, on my web site. The schematic covers the entire main board, previously I had only posted schematics of parts of the system in the assembly instructions.

Click the image to go there. The schematic is linked under "References" at the bottom of the page.



I'm presently completing the parts of the schematic that cover the front panel components as well as the bill of materials. This will all be posted as a PDF once it is complete.

In hardware, I have finished the keyboard and am assembling the front panel and the enclosure. This is all turning out very nicely, I'll be posting pictures soon. I'm especially happy with how the keyboard turned out. It looks really spiffy, even though it was created using very low-tech methods (I'm working to keep the whole project at a garage and desktop tech level for construction.)