Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Google's "Upgrades"

My apologies to those who follow my posts, but who've had nothing much to follow lately. Google has been "upgrading" their services lately--that is, making them unusable for my purposes--by rolling everything into the cobbled-together stinking heap they call Google Plus. That means I haven't been able to build posts with images in my usual way. So I've been hung up waiting for a chunk of time to appear when I can try to sit calmly at the computer and put together a new process.

Hopefully I can manage it now, as I've got a backlog of posts that have been waiting on this.

I tell ya, though, Google 2013 is looking a terrible lot like Yahoo 1999. Services are poorly integrated, changes only make things worse, search results stink. *sigh* I don't want to have to shift everything off their services, but they're darn well pushing me that direction.

Enough of that, let's get back to the fun stuff...

New article coming online in 3...2...1...

No comments:

Post a Comment